Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dear Joanne,
I have not had much time to stop in lately, but I will miss you when I do. I did stop in when I heard you were retiring, but unfortunately I missed you. I will always remember your encouragement in class and your support of my genealogy quest, always sending me some new resource or website to check out.
I love Shatford Library and I know that you were instrumental in making it was it is today. Thank you for myself and all of the future students who will use that library and not have the chance to meet you. It truly will not be the same without you. I will always feel a void when I go there. I miss you already, just knowing that I cannot pick up the phone and call if ever I have a question for you.
However, enjoy your retirement and your grandchildren. You deserve it.

With love,

Submitted by Marge Rossini

No comments: