Friday, June 13, 2008

Dear Mrs. Kim,
I hold your depth of knowledge and enthusiasm for Library Science as a shining example of what can be achieved in this field.
As I start down the road of attaining an MLIS, I have your guidance and support to look back upon fondly.

They say librarianship is more than a profession; its a calling. I heard the call through the prism of your voice and the knowledge you have imparted to me.
You have my heartfelt thanks for inspiring me to follow my heart straight to the Reference Desk :)

Karla Bluestone

Submitted by Karla Spence Bluestone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karla,

You're a truly wonderful person and was a great student. You made me prepare more things that I have not thought of. You'll be a fine librarian. Let's get in touch!

The best,
Joanne Kim