Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dear Mrs. Kim,

I will miss you dearly. I have come to look forward to seeing you almost every morning as you arrive in the Shatford library since I started working there earlier this year.

You are truly a wonderful example of a teacher, librarian, program director and so much more. Your continuous caring, support and encouragement to me and all of your students really has been wonderful.

I am glad I made sure to get a seat in your last Library 104 class session as I thoroughly enjoyed being in your class.

Your presence and spirit in the Shatford Library will truly be missed.

Enjoy your retirement to the fullest. :) You more than deserve it.

All my best,

Evelyn


Submitted by Evelyn Keolian
evelyn.keolian@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Evelyn,

You're my truly favorite student. Your motivation, diligence, hard work and smile made me happy throughout the spring semester. I'd be glad to write a letter of recommendation when you're ready to apply to the library school. Keep doing a good job!

Wishing you the best,

Joanne Kim