Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dear Ms. Kim,
Thank you so much. You gave us a wonderful 104 class. Also, I have to say that you are one of the best teachers who I meet in the U.S. I like your class very much because I have learned a lot of knowledge with you in the class. I always remember that when I was in your class, I often went to your office to ask questions, you were very patient and helpful. You are my role model. Ms. Kim, I cannot go to the farewell reception on Thursday June 19, 5:00-7:00 p.m. because I have a job interview in Claremont Library at 4:00 p.m. on that day, so thank you again and wish you have great time. I miss you.

Annie


Submitted by Annie Liang
fen_liang2003@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,

I enjoyed meeting all of my students. Students kept me young in spirit. I'll miss you all. Have a great interview at Claremont.

Wishing you the best,

Joanne Kim