Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi Joanne,

I want to thank you so very much for the infinite amount of personal time, perseverance and compassion that you have put into PCC's Library. I know that the original miniscule library has you to thank for it's abundant and professional growth. I personally have benefitted from you when you helped me with my graduate report on minorities and library programs and service. I got the A, so thank you again. I also want to thank you for teaching me the ropes of reference librarianship at PCC. I hope to work there next year after my chemo.

May God continue to bless you! We have truly benefitted from your presence. I would love to see you at the ALA Conference, here is my cell phone number 626-826-2793.

Submitted by Alicia Yao
asqy@msn.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia,

It's great that I was part of your graduate report that you received an "A". I know that you'll be a successful librarian. Let's hope our path will cross in the future as well. Have a great summer!

Joanne Kim