Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mrs. Kim has been a big part of my return to school after many many years. She was one of the first people I talked to about the library program and then became my teacher. I appreciate her dedication to her students and position at PCC. When I first met her I didn't understand her importance to the college and her accomplishments, but have realized over the semester just how wonderful she is. She is humble and kind and always is smiling.
She even came to teach our Lib104 class one evening after a long plane trip back from Korea and was probably exhausted but she was right there with us and didn't falter. I will always remember this special lady with admiration and am thankful that she made me feel welcome during my beginning transition into college.

Submitted by Laurel Medina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Laurel,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about me as teacher.

You've been a very diligent and intelligent student in class. You deserve to further educate yourself and use your skills for other people. You'll be successful in your academic pursuit. Wishing you the best! I'll miss all students that I've contacted.

Joanne Kim